Full Sail International Students Mainly Enroll in Online Courses

Full Sail international students make up better than 10% of students on campus. They are required to hold a legally obtained study visa in order to study in the united States, though.

We're going to tell you how to do that.

So many international students have turned to online studies that attending a campus is becoming old fashioned even with students in North America.

I'm sure someday soon, some greedy man will find a way to enlist students into an 'Online Film School'. Fun until you realize that attending a Film School is to get access to equipment that you couldn't normally afford on your own and to make contacts with people who may be in a better position than you.

Hard to do that Online. With Film Studies, anyways. Full Sail doesn't offer an online Film Program. I'd rip ito that if they ever did.

Some of you may decide that the best way for you to get your bachelor's degree from Full Sail University is through their Online Degree programs (Computer Animation Studies or Online Marketing, etc).

We're going to tell you how to do that.

We love Comments and Feedback. Offer Your Thoughts at any time.

The Campus is full with Full Sail International Students. It can seem that most 8,000 of them are Asian but people from 65 different countries are actually represented on campus.

That's good news and bad news for everyone, not just for the Full Sail International Students. So many foreign students is great for making friends but the competition for limited seats in the classrooms becomes fierce. Only a certain number of seats can be occupied by foreign students.

Once the allotted amount of seats for Full Sail international students is filled, no more applications will be accepted. That goes especially for on-campus classes.

Study visas to the United States can be easier to get than the seat you want in the school you want.

Especially as a foreign student wanting to study in the United States.

The enrollment process for international students is different than that of domestic students.

The following information should answer most of your questions regarding the student visa, the application process, practical training, and working in the United States.

Always remember that the admissions department is very helpful, especially when trying to fill the quota of seats for foreign students. You can always reach them at;

The Admissions Department's Telephone Numbers: 800-226-7625 or 407-679- 6333.

Please remember that these are phone numbers that make you pay the bill for the amount of minutes you spend talking. So, get your information ready and make a list of the questions you need answered.

Nothing worse than remembering a question after you hang up the phone.

Download the old (Now Officially Banned but We Saved a Copy!) International Student Information Packet. There have been so many changes but it is still a very useful document to guage what their goals have been over the past years.

Entry Requirements for International Students

The following documents are required to enroll at Full Sail and be issued an I-20 to apply for an F1 Student Visa to the U.S.

  • Application Form

  • Application Fee

  • Seat Deposit

  • High School Transcripts

  • College Transcripts

You’ll need your College Transcripts for all master's degree programs. All Full Sail International Students who have obtained a college degree at a foreign institution are required to submit their official college transcripts to an evaluation service in order to determine the U.S. Bachelor's degree equivalency as well as the required grade point average (GPA) of 2.5.

Please contact the International Student Center for recommended evaluation services as well as necessary documents.

  • Verification of Language Proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS)

  • A Signed Enrollment Agreement

  • Financial Guarantee

You must be able to prove that you have enough money to fund your tuition and living expenses for the duration of your chosen degree program.
  • Copy of the Identification Page of Your Passport

All Documentation must be in English

Any documentation not in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.

Get all info about study visas for the United States.

New! Comments

Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.

Animation Schools Top School of Animation in Florida?

Vancouver Views The Vancouver Skyline and the VFS

Flags Translate

Translate This Page!

This is THE book on Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting.